New Rebates For Businesses


As a Santa Ana resident, you can apply for money saving rebates through the SoCal Water$mart program. These include rebates for water-efficient toilets and clothes washer, rotating sprinkler nozzles, weather based irrigation controllers, soil moisture sensor systems and rain barrels. You can learn about these rebates here or by visiting

This year we are excited to offer Santa Ana businesses, organizations and public agencies additional incentives to conserve water through a joint partnership of regional and state water agencies. Funding is limited and on a first-come, first-serve basis, so be sure to apply for these incentives soon!


Free Outdoor Water Efficiency Audits.

Do you want to learn how you can cut down on your water use and save money? This outdoor audit will give you a full assessment on your current water use and how you can upgrade your irrigation system. To participate, your property must have a minimum of one acre of irrigated land. Please visit to request an audit.


Commercial Incentives For Water-Saving Devices.

Southern California businesses are eligible for generous cash rebates to help encourage water efficiency and conservation. These cash rebates are available on a wide variety of water-saving technologies including plumbing fixtures and landscaping, food, HVAC and medical and dental equipment.  To apply for these rebates, visit 



Switching to Recycled Water. What better way to conserve water than to convert potable water irrigation or industrial water systems to recycled water use? This program provides incentives of $195 per acre-foot for five years of estimated water use, up to actual retrofit costs. You can submit your application by visiting


Get Paid To Save. The Water Savings Incentive Program (WSIP) is designed for non-residential customers improving their water efficiency through upgraded equipment or services that don’t qualify for standard rebates. To be eligible, you must save at least 10,000,000 gallons of water over the total project lifespan (up to 10 years). To view the complete list of requirements and apply, visit