In partnership with the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California, the City of Santa Ana funds the SoCal Water$mart program to offer you money-saving rebates. By taking advantage of these rebates, you’ll not only save when buying high-efficiency appliances, products and devices, but you’ll see a difference in your water and energy bill too!
Remember to check the list of appliances and products that qualify for rebates before purchasing.*
Together, toilets and clothes washers account for approximately 45% of the water used inside your home. Replace your inefficient clothes washer or toilet to save water and money.
Up to 70% of California’s entire residential water supply is applied to home landscapes. The following outdoor products and devices are designed to reduce waste, usage and homeowner costs.
Applying For A Rebate
Be sure to apply for a rebate within 3 months from the date of purchase. The item must be currently available at the time you apply. To receive a rebate, you must
complete the following steps:
1. Apply online.
2. Within 60 days of your online submission, send in the following:
- Copy of the online application confirmation page.
- Copy of a recent water bill.
- Copy of your receipt showing the product was paid for in full. It must also include brand, model, and individual price.
3. Mail, fax, or email your documentation to SoCal Water$mart. Information is available on your application confirmation page.
*Customers must not have already received a rebate for the same product at the same address.